2.20.2009

hi, i'm joye







I'm a girl in love.
I'm in love with my Jesus who loves me unconditionally.
I'm so in love with the amazing man he's blessed me with and enjoying every minute of this crazy life we've made together.
And I'm absolutely in love with our passel of kids--all four of them.  
Thad is the oldest, our brilliant little four year old (who just so happens to be sticking a carrot up his nose).  Boston and Astair are our adorable two year old twins.  And then there is Legend, our newest little bundle of joy.   My oh my!  They are as sweet as chocolate cake and just as messy.

I like being a mommy.  It's the most challenging, most rewarding, and most wonderful experience.  I get to spend every day with my favorite people--making pudding paint, blowing bubbles, kissing bo bos, and rescuing rubber duckies from the toilet.
There's never a dull moment.  
And I wouldn't change a thing.

In all my free time (ha!), I love to create a beautiful home for my family and make unique handmade items.  I'm always on the look out for great vintage finds and darling pairs of shoes (in case you haven't noticed).

I believe everyday is a gift...meant to be lived fully.
And every moment is to be treasured.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape